Teachers worldwide are tasked with innovative and engaging lessons for their students—but it can be challenging to create something that will capture students’ attention. Luckily, there is a way to make lessons flow effortlessly while still being educational and exciting.
By following these five simple tips, teachers will be able to create lessons that engage students:
1. Utilise Visuals: Incorporate colourful pictures, videos, diagrams, and other visuals into lessons to grab students’ attention and help them better understand the material.
2. Encourage Collaboration: Let students work together on projects or assignments. Group work teaches collaboration and encourages creative problem-solving skills while fostering peer relationships.
3. Connect with Students: Focus on providing real-world examples and activities. By doing so, lessons become more relatable and understandable.
4. Use Technology to Your Advantage: Technology can be used for more than just taking notes or researching topics online; it can also be used as a tool for learning. Incorporate podcasts, animations or even virtual reality simulations, and other forms of multimedia into your lessons.
5. Gamification: Come up with fun activities that involve the whole class and get them moving. It could be acting out a scene from your lesson, drawing concepts on the board or playing educational games.
In Jugar Life Play Portal, you can create lessons that keep students engaged while ensuring a logical flow throughout each class with our long list of educational, literacy, and numeracy games.
Start now! Improve the flow of your lessons with these highly recommended games.
Members either click the links above or sign up for your account HERE.
Suppose you still need to become a member and want to take advantage of the 900-plus activities, games, and 130 PD courses. Then, click HERE to enjoy seven days for FREE on us. The Jugar Life Play Portal is the ultimate platform for everything you need to improve your mental and physical well-being in a fun way.